Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Aloha

Aloha!

This is the beginning of our blog "Koma & Kimi's Hawai'ian Adventures". This blog was inspired by the lack of information that I have been able to find about hiking in Hawai'i. The most helpful information that I was able to find was from blogs written by people who had already adventured out themselves.

So, with the thought in mind that "every little bit helps", I created this blog to network with others to increase the availability of helpful information on hiking in Hawai'i. Therefore, if you have any helpful information that you wish to share, feel free to comment.

Also, if you have any questions I may be able to help with, feel free to contact me.

komakimi@gmail.com

E malama pono, a hui hou.
Take care, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment