Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Introduction

Aloha!

As I have just startedthis blog, I will be posting several adventures we have already been on. This will get us "up to speed" on where we have been since moving to O'ahu in April of 2007. It's been a slow start, but we are now more frequently venturing out.

I have started this blog due to the lack of information I have been able to gain about actually hiking in the islands. Most destinations we visit are places the average tourist will never see. In keeping with the notion that finding where many of these places are is an adventure in itself, I will help others in anyway possible, to discover these hidden treasures.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or if you have any info to share, please leave a comment.

komakimi@gmail.com

E malama pono, a hui hou.

No comments:

Post a Comment